Posted on October 28 2016
Get a gorgeous look ideal for Fall with rich sensual warm tones that provide a glamorous glow.
FACE MAKEUP – products used: Light and Dark Antonym Organic Baked Foundation, Antonym Organic Blush in Copper.
Start with the Light Foundation. Then, apply the Dark foundation in the hollow of the cheek with the contour brush and on the side of the nose with the blending brush. Apply Copper Blush starting on the apple of the cheek in an upward motion toward the temple. Finish with Dark foundation under the chin and along the jaw line.
EYE MAKEUP – products used: Organic Quattro - Noisette, Natural Eye Pencil Brown, Organic Lola Lash mascara.
1) Line the top and bottom rim of the eyes with Brown pencil.
2) Use Pale Gold color from the Quattro palette over the entire eyelid with a large eye shader brush.
3) Apply Copper eyeshadow color on 3/4 of the eyelid with medium Long Eye Shader brush.
4) Apply P1 Brown (shiny) eye shadow from the outer corner of the eye inward over the entire crease with Medium Angle Shader brush.
5) Line the top and bottom line of the eye with the Brown eye pencil.
6) Go over it with the M1 Brown (matte) color using the Small Eye Shader brush.
LIP MAKEUP: Naturelle Lipstick, Copper Blush.
1) Apply Naturelle lipstick pencil.
2) Using a Lip Brush apply the gold color of the Copper blush swirl on the bow of the lips.
SHOP THE LOOK HERE.